Sunday, April 02, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- CA-50 Menu - Hot and Spicy
- Buckman, Delay and Doolittle (and Brent Wilkes, to...
- Calitics Blog Summary
- Mr. and Ms. Appropriation - Hearing Footsteps
- Kaloogian Projection - And Other Tales of the 50th...
- CA-50 It's Not Just Timing - Busby Has A Message
- The Immigration Debate Takes to the Streets
- How The Right Wing Noise Machine Works
- Kaloogian and Photos
- Eric Roach - My Own Little Newspaper