Sunday, April 23, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Busby Campaign Responds to Republican Lies
- Doolittle - The Truth Might Mean Jail
- Bilbray Likes Ad Attacking Busby
- Lawsuit Links Doolittle to Another Brent Wilkes Sc...
- NRCC Swift Boaters Continue to Lie
- NRCC Swift Boating of Francine Busby
- "Dear Mr. President"
- Katherine Harris and Global Domination
- Doolittle Smells Fine ..... To Republicans
- No, Never..... Did I Say Not Ever