Friday, April 21, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Katherine Harris and Global Domination
- Doolittle Smells Fine ..... To Republicans
- No, Never..... Did I Say Not Ever
- Lobbyist Bilbray's New Necktie
- Cunningham Briber Under Investigation in 2000
- No Respect
- Roundup the Usual Suspects
- Tell Us Something We Don't Already Know
- Duncan Hunter Fails to Do His Duty
- Calitics Blog Roundup - Let Others Do the Work