Sunday, September 25, 2005
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Once Around - With Feeling
- Duke and Kontogiannis
- Don't Lock Your Doors
- Your Not Blind
- Cockroaches Caught in the Light
- Internets Failing....Send Al Gore
- Rita May Wash Up US Economy
- Once Around - Black and White Version
- Democracy for America
- We Can All Make A Difference