Tuesday, January 09, 2007
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- KSFO's Melanie Morgan Hates The Weather
- KSFO Down Another Advertiser
- KSFO, Spocko, Disney and the Extreme Right
- Disney Has No Comment
- KSFO, ABC , Disney - Make Them Pay For Their Own H...
- KSFO Meet The General
- KSFO's Featured Advertisers
- KSFO and HATE Both Four Letter Words
- Why Does Disney Hate Free Speech?
- KSFO - Disney Selling Hate