Sunday, November 19, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- How To Divide And Conquer
- Immigration Top Issue In CA-50 Election
- Why Brian Bilbray Will Win
- Rummy Shakes Saddam's Hand A Year After Dujail Mas...
- New Poll Shows Huge Bilbray Lead
- Close Race in CA-50
- Rummy Must Go!
- Bilbray Is Next
- A Vote for Bilbray Is A Vote For Bush
- Intervention Time