Friday, November 03, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- A Vote for Bilbray Is A Vote For Bush
- Intervention Time
- Does Bush Know This?
- Brian Bilbray to 50th District - "Up Yours!"
- Witness Confirms Bilbray Grand Jury
- Bilbray and Abramoff
- The 10 Worst In Congress
- Bilbray Favors Censorship
- Brain Bilbray's Porn Loving Contributor
- Whoops.............CA-50 In Play