Tuesday, April 18, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Doolittle - So Much Money....Need More Fundraisers...
- New Roach Ad - Is He Running?
- Bush Twins Caught in White House Shake-up
- Conservatives Encourage Roach to Run
- How Much Legal Advice Will $10,000 Buy?
- Union Tribune Scores a Pulitzer
- Invade, Steal, Grant Amnesty, Repeat............
- Calitics Blog Roundup - Easter Edition
- Doolittle's $82,000 Richer With More to Come
- Ted Kennedy Hypocrite - Who Knew?