Saturday, March 18, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- "Vanity, thy name is 'woman'"
- Cunnigham Corruption In the White House
- Is brianisaliar.com Next
- CA-50 New Poll
- Pimp My Ride - Congressional Stylin'
- More Roach Clips
- Questions For Eric Roach?
- Where To Find An Honest Candidate - CA-50
- Kaloogian News - Or Maybe Not