Saturday, August 05, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Brent Wilkes Speaks
- Doolittle and Abramoff - It's Official
- Stop Me Before I YouTube Again
- Moving and Painful
- CA-50's Illegal Election Results
- Rumsfeld's a Loon - Pass It On!
- Jenna Bush - Look At This
- Diplomacy Is Hard Work
- CA-50 Brian Bilbray Votes $91,000,000 Tax Relief f...
- Words From The Past - Images Are From The Present