Saturday, July 29, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Bush and Rice Don't Care Who Dies!
- Hummm....If It Quacks Like A Duck - Could It Be A ...
- Immigration Policies Succeed - In Killing More Peo...
- Condi's Shoe Shopping Opportunity
- President Pure Evil
- The Minutemen and Alan Keyes - Show Me The Money
- Unintended Consequences or Unattended Idiots
- CA-50 Vote Fraud
- A Little Al Gore
- Please Explain This To Me????