Wednesday, August 16, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- They Did Have The Bomb
- Sometimes the Voices In Your Head Aren't God
- Imagine The Late Charges
- Duke Cunningham's Shady Connections
- Adopt A Pig....It Sure Would Help BP
- When Republicans Run The Place....
- Be Afraid...Ned Lamont Wants The Terrorist to Win
- It's Saturday Night!
- You Mean There Is An Alternative to Blind Panic?
- Did I Miss Something?