Tuesday, July 18, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Please Explain This To Me????
- CA-50 - Slipping Away
- New Busby TV Ads
- Looking In The Wrong Places
- More CA-50 Recount Foolishness
- Jerry Lewis - King of the Secret Earmark
- Terrorist Confidently Begin to Give Interviews
- Afghanistan...Slipping Away
- Polite Racists
- Honduran Hookers.