Monday, April 17, 2006
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Union Tribune Scores a Pulitzer
- Invade, Steal, Grant Amnesty, Repeat............
- Calitics Blog Roundup - Easter Edition
- Doolittle's $82,000 Richer With More to Come
- Ted Kennedy Hypocrite - Who Knew?
- Bush Says "Screw You!" To National Parks
- North County Times Slams Busby
- "The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord"
- Tamping Down the Revolt
- Revolt of the Generals - Saving America