Monday, January 01, 2007
- Name: RJB
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
4th Amendment on that piece of paper once known as the Constitution.
- Political Cover for the Minutemen
- Reason Prevails .... For A Minute
- Way Out of Touch....
- Mitt and the Religious Right
- Representative Brian Bilbray's Supporters
- NC Times Calls Bilbray For Racist Behavior
- Just A Little Edit and History Is Changed
- Once A Dick, Always A Dick
- California Gas Price Manipulation
- Wilkes Legal Team Grows